Reporting to: Contract Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Foot Mobile Building Service Engineer, to join our onsite team based in Pinner. The key purpose of the role to meet client’s expectations in completing ppm tasks, performing reactive works, supplying head office with information to facilitate quotations, maintaining and updating logbooks and ensuring compliance whilst liaising with clients on all matters relevant to mechanical and electrical plant under the contract of the company at various commercial properties in and around London.
- Punctually attending various commercial sites as allocated by head office
- Completing PPM works to multiple M&E assets and providing real-time feedback
- Attending to reactive works when required
- Providing standby duties on a rota basis
- Representing the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times
Competencies, Core qualities and attributes:
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Must be flexible and prepared to work out of normal hours
- Recognised electrical qualifications preferred
- Must be experienced in commercial building services maintenance especially in controls (bms), heating and cooling plant, fan coil units, air conditioning, AHUs etc.
- Driving licence essential
- References required
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, Private Life Insurance and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.