Location: Pinner, Greater London
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Punctually attending various commercial sites as allocated by head office
- Completing PPM works to multiple M&E assets and providing real-time feedback
- Attending to reactive works when required
- Providing standby duties on a rota basis
- Representing the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
- Must be flexible and prepared to work out of normal hours
- Recognised electrical qualifications preferred
- Must be experienced in commercial building services maintenance especially in controls (bms), heating and cooling plant, fan coil units, air conditioning, AHUs etc.
- Driving licence essential
- References required
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 40 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, Private Life Insurance and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.