Reporting to: Account Director
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the FRI Co-Ordinator to join our Workplace and Compliance team based in Leicester. Reporting to the Account Director, supported by the Technical Compliance Lead – the successful candidate will own the FRI void estate and be responsible for the on demand services on the contract by driving excellence and championing continuous improvement. By building strong relationships with the client and ensuring all communications with the client as well maintained. Typically, responsible for managing ad-hoc works such as reactive key holding, gates, grounds, gritting, opening premises for the managing agents and other emergency / priority activity. This role is remote / based in Leicester.
- Develop and shape the contract business plan / account plan to effectively mobilise the FRI estate onto concerto (assumed as 150 sites)
- Monitor fluctuations of sites in scope/ volume of sites being added to scope monthly with the Account Director.
- Deliver / improve upon appropriate reporting on the FRI estate for both the MA’s and supplier base.
- Manage the FRI debt with the supply chain manager and the respective MA’s
- Implement and manage a zero value payment file process, supporting any enquiries and tracking works.
- Arrange and ensure works are delivered on time and appropriately closed out within SLA on concerto.
- Manage variations as appropriate: when a location becomes live or is removed from scope.
- Escalate incidents as and when appropriate.
- Any other duties as decided by the Account Director
- IWFM Level 3 qualified or similar
- Can deliver tangible fanatical performance (P&L and Balance Sheet) showing good business acumen within a contract
- Delivered against business plan / objectives – including holding responsibility for the management of resources
- Has a clear understanding of the industry / FM and RICS Market
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to www.bellrockgroup.co.uk
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.