You acknowledge that:
- The Service may not be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Bellrock will not be liable for any devices exposed to malware or other harmful applications through using the Service;
- Bellrock does not guarantee the security of the Service and that unauthorised third parties may access your device or files or otherwise monitor your connection;
- The service and any products or services provided on or in connection with the service are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis without warranties of any kind.
Acceptable Use of the Service
You must not use the Service to access internet services or send/receive emails which:
- Are defamatory, threatening, intimidating or which could be classed as harassment;
- Contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
- Contain pornographic material;
- Contain offensive or derogatory images relating to sex, race, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
- Contain material that infringes a third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
- That could adversely affect the manner in which Bellrock carries out its work;
- Are bulk and/or could be construed to be spam;
- Contain forged or misrepresented message headers, wither in whole or part, to mask the originator of the message;
- Are activities that invade another’s privacy, or
- Are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate.
Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, e-mail or otherwise use such content unless certain that the owner of such works has authorised its use by you.
Accessing other Systems, Computers of Networks
You must not use the service to access illegally or without authorisation computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
You must not use the service to distribute viruses, malware or any other destructive software.
The Service is intended for Bellrock guest use only. Access to this Service must not be used for commercial activities.
Bellrock may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of any aspects of this agreement.
Bellrock recommends that you do not use the Service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data and should you choose to do so it is at your own risk.
- You must not use the Service to engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence, either in the United Kingdom or in any country throughout the world.
- You agree and acknowledge that we may be required to provide assistance and information to law enforcement, governmental agencies and other authorities.
- You agree and acknowledge that we will monitor your activity while you use this service and keep a log of the IP addresses of any devices which access the Service, the times when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address.
- You further agree we are entitled to co-operate with law enforcement authorities and rights-holders in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you in line with this agreement.