Due to continued success and growth, Bellrock Facilities Management Services are now looking to recruit an experienced Hard FM Services Compliance Administrator to join our onsite team based in Greater London. Main purpose of the role to support the Operational Management team in the delivery of Hard FM Services
This is a pivotal role to effectively manage the day to day raising, planning, allocation and closure of remedial compliance tasks derived from PPM activity across multiple sites. A continual focus on planned delivery closure deadlines associated follow on activity and statutory compliance documentation control.
- Ensure all PPM documentation received is processed effectively and in accordance with the required processes.
- Ensure all corrective actions and remedial works are raised and tracked in accordance with the required process.
- Statutory compliance coordination and proactive management with other stakeholders
- Undertake regular system updates to reflect job status at every stage
- Jeopardy manage works and escalate concerns as required
- Produce regular exception reports available to inform progress against targets
- Ensure certification meets statutory requirements
- Upload certification to relevant systems
- Ensure planning, allocation and closure of tasks meets all contractual and quality KPI’s, exceeds client expectations.