Location: London Area
Reports to: Account Director
The opportunity has arisen for a Head of Operations to join our team based in central London. The Head of Operations is responsible for the contractual and commercial relationships with clients/agencies. This role will give support to that team by coordinating activity, generating information and dealing with immediate issues. The Head of Operations will be responsible for managing Service Delivery Managers that comes within designated area.
Main duties are broken into 6 key sectors for the role
- Management of the contract and relationship from a site/portfolio perspective.
- Interface with occupiers and key stakeholders
- Occupier liaison and service management
- Deliver comprehensive site by site MI reporting information to key stakeholders
- Delivery of management reporting analytics Validation of life cycle programme
- Management of asset strategy per portfolio and development of Asset Management Plans.
- Measure and monitor satisfaction across your portfolio and provide detailed reporting and analysis on satisfaction trends together with improvement plans.
- Manage and measure key active objectives are on target.
- Manage the portfolio operational performance P&L.
- Manage and measure the budget forecasting and reforecasting process for your portfolio
- Deliver cost efficiencies
Contract performance data and information
- Manage, measure and deliver contract specific MI and reporting data for the client organisation
- Delivery of supplier performance monitored through the balance scorecards
- Manage supply chain to deliver service excellence and account profitability.
- Manage contract specific KPI’s ensuring adherence and quality management.
- Ensure and improve the delivery of service excellence across the portfolio through maximising efficiency and effectiveness, actively sharing best practice across contracts and seeking opportunities for profit improvement and profitable organic growth.
- Ensure efficient management of the contract’s resources; employees, fleet, suppliers and subcontractors.
Leadership, people and contract restructure
- Deliver a collaborative team ethos
- Lead on succession planning for the contract and contribute to succession planning
- Ensure a culture of compliance
- Carry out initial risk management review across the contract and ensure all key mitigations form part of the contract risk plan
- Carry out full HSQE activity review and identify areas for improvement
- Set up a comprehensive risk management review program for the contract
Supply chain performance management
- Manage the supply chain for your portfolio against the Bellrock Performance Relationship Program.
- Ensure performance meets the required gold standard levels and drive improvements into the wider PRP program
Requirements and Experience
- Be accountable for customer experience scores and occupier/Tenant relationships at tactical/ operational level;
- Work with the CB to implement Asset Operation /Lifecycle Plans at local level;
- Be responsible for Facilities Management and Health & Safety (H&S) activity via the supply chain;
- Have authorisation to spend in line with the overall delegation of authority and Service Charge Budgets;
- Be responsible for identifying investment opportunities/risks via day-to-day relationships with occupiers and the supply chain within/around assets;
- Delivery of management reporting and analytics;
- Occupier liaison and service management
- Member of the Fund Alliance Board
- Have a facilities management background with a minimum of 3 years’ experience and strong customer service credentials.
CORE QUALITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate
- Excellent communicator
- Analytical skills and basic IT skills, such as Word, Excel
- Experienced Service Management professional
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Have or working towards IWFM 5, ILM level 5 in leadership and management or equivalent
- Min 3 years in a multi-site management role in operations preferred
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, Private Life Insurance and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to www.bellrockgroup.co.uk
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.