Location: Leicester / Home Based
Reporting to: People, Safety and Sustainability Director
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an Organisational Development Manager to join our busy HR team. To lead a proactive and innovative Organisational Development function, developing and promoting strategies, policies and initiatives that deliver a culture of high performance, diversity, inclusivity and employee engagement in support of Bellrock’s People Strategy. To lead the implementation of the learning and growth, engagement and communication, and diversity, inclusivity and wellbeing themes of this Strategy.
- Develop and lead the delivery of the organisational and people development themes of the Bellrock People Strategy, ensuring these are aligned to wider Bellrock strategy and operating models
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners to help identify and meet organisational and people development needs in each business division
- Manage the Organisational Development budget to ensure efficient and effective use of resources and to optimise return on investment
- Advise and guide the design and delivery of business and organisational change initiatives
- Undertake appropriate evaluation of organisational and people development initiatives to assess effectiveness and impact, adapting future programme design accordingly
- Lead and manage Bellrock’s Performance and Development Review process, driving high completions rates through liaison with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders
- Lead and champion a ‘Bellrock Academy’ to facilitate the learning and growth of current and future leaders and managers leadership development, management learning and skills learning programmes
- Support the ongoing development of the Bellrock People Attribute Framework, reflecting its principles in Bellrock job architecture, rewards strategy, employee value proposition and employer brand
- Establish, support and champion a network of internal and external coaches to support individual learning and growth
- Lead diversity and inclusivity review of current and future employment policies and practices to remove potential for discrimination or disadvantage.
- Establish external partnerships and accreditations to support the ongoing development of employees in under-represented areas.
- Develop and promote an employee wellbeing programme encompassing a range of physical and mental health initiatives
- Design and manage a range of employee engagement initiatives including periodic staff surveys, ideas forums, and Workplace communication tool.
- Develop and maintain professional and business knowledge and new/emerging industry trends to establish a reputation internally as a credible, pragmatic, and creative leader of the organisational and people management agenda
- Lead the Organisational Development team, providing support and guidance, managing performance, providing learning and growth opportunities, and setting objectives
- An OD qualification, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as an OD specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD focus
- Membership of CIPD (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and best practice in:
- Learning and Growth, particularly leadership and management development, talent management and succession planning
- Diversity and inclusivity, increasing opportunity for people in under-represented areas
- Engagement and communication, across a professionally diverse and remote workforce
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting organisational change
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to personal, team and organisational deadlines
- Change management skills
- Event design and facilitation skills
- Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- Negotiating with and influencing senior colleagues
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement
- Ability to move between big picture and detail
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.