Reporting to: Housekeeping Supervisor
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeper based in Havant. The key purpose is to be responsible for ensuring high BICS cleaning in line with operation standards across the park, ensuring housekeeping meets sanitation requirements. Due to changes on the park following COVID and changes in the way our tenants work i.e., “working from home” this role will require a higher level of flexibility to increase efficiency across the site, you may be required to assist with additional duties outside of your normal day to day cleaning tasks to drive productivity and to minimise touch points of tenant’s areas. This will ensure we are utilising our team effectively and remaining competitive with site & landlord demands.
- Cleaning of bathrooms, showers and toilets
- Cleaning of kitchens, common and tenant areas.
- Sanitizing of high touch point
- Working to a set schedule and flexibility to carry out other tasks as and when required.
- Daily / weekly cleaning of communal areas.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the company’s and clients’ documentation and information.
- To contribute to team performance and adopt a flexible working relationship with other members of the team.
- To maintain compliance with Health and Safety requirements of the business.
- To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the company’s procedures.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so, and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- To identify and report any damage, faults and other related issues to Security.
- Buffing of floors, carpet cleaning etc. (full training on machinery to be given).
- Ability to work under pressure, unsupervised and to multitask.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
- Team player and willingness to share tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage your time efficiently.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with tenants.
- Advance knowledge of cleaning products implements and practices.
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Display excellent customer focused and empathetic behaviour which delivers an excellent experience for the tenant.
- Professional standards to be maintained at all times plus adherence to agreed protocol and service standards.
- To drive efficiency into the way we work and to reduce the amount of touch points per area.
To keep our team members safe we have full PPE available as well as a Covid-19 policy and procedures in place to keep Team members and clients safe at all times.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday 17.00-21.00 based on 20 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.