Reporting to: Head Housekeeper
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeper based in Towcester. The key purpose is to be a member of the onsite cleaning team who are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment. Maintain the cleanliness of the areas assigned to a very high standard and providing excellent customer services to our on site clients and tenants.
Key Tasks (not an exhaustive list):
- Vacuuming of offices and corridors and emptying of waste bins.
- Cleaning of glass and mirrors.
- Sweeping and mopping floor surfaces (which includes using vacuum cleaners/buffers/carpet cleaners)
- Cleaning Toilet facilities.
- Cleaning in a cleanroom environment (involves being fully gowned in protective cleanroom clothing)
- Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person.
- Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues and clients at all times.
- To contribute to team performance and adopt a flexible working relationship with other members of team.
- To maintain compliance with Health and Safety requirements of the business.
- To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the company’s procedures.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Any other duties appropriate to post.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good timekeeping.
- Team player and willingness to share tasks.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
- Start/Finish Time – 1400 – 2200 with a half hour lunch break.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
All INTERNAL APPLICANTS MUST ADVISE THEIR LINE MANAGER PRIOR TO APPLYING TO HR