Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor
The opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeper to join our onsite team at the Caswell Technology park in Towcester. Housekeeper will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the areas assigned to a very high standard and providing excellent customer services to our on site clients and tenants
- Vacuuming of offices and corridors and emptying of waste bins.
- Cleaning of glass and mirrors.
- Sweeping and mopping floor surfaces (which includes using vacuum cleaners/buffers/carpet cleaners)
- Cleaning Toilet facilities.
- Cleaning in a cleanroom environment (involves being fully gowned in protective cleanroom clothing)
- Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person.
- Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues and clients at all times.
- To contribute to team performance and adopt a flexible working relationship with other members of team.
- To maintain compliance with Health and Safety requirements of the business.
- To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the company’s procedures.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Good timekeeping.
- Team player and willingness to share tasks.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary Circa. Working hours are 14:00-22:00 Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, Private Life Insurance and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to www.bellrockgroup.co.uk
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.