Location: Leicester HQ
Reporting to: HR Team Leader
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the HR Administrator based in Leicester. To support and assist the HR Team in the timely delivery of the HR SLAs, ensuring a high standard of service is given at all times.
- Managing the HR central email box. Responding to enquiries direct or forwarding them to the relevant HR colleague.
- Collate and send out offer letters and contracts.
- Ensure Right to Work documents are received and verified accordingly prior to making an offer.
- Adding new employees and existing employees to Experian’s online system for ID checks, references and DBS, and following up on outstanding cases.
- Ensure that all new starters are onboarded onto the relevant systems i.e. Select HR, Bellrock Buzz, Safety Media, WFM, and removing upon termination.
- Co-ordinate and update the Company vehicle list, updating our external vehicle supplier Zenith on a weekly basis.
- Send out welcome cards to new employees and birthday cards to all employees electronically.
- Upon receipt of relevant change form send out employee variation letters and resignation acknowledgements.
- Invoice processing/raising PO’s relating to HR expenditure.
- Complete the set up process for the auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Experience of working in a busy HR environment, desirable.
- Competent user of Excel, essential.
- Experience of using various in-house systems.
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Exceptional data entry skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a good telephone manner.
- Discretion is essential to this role as you will be dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively, as well as having excellent organisational and time management skills.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.