Location: Belfast and Edinburgh
Reports to: M&E Supervising Technician
2. Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
3. Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
4. Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
5. Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept as required.
6. Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices.
7. Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
8. To develop a good working relationship with all members of the clients staff and Bellrock Maintenance Solutions staff.
9. Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
10. Ensure a professional image of Bellrock is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
11. Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
- The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
- This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility.
- The post holder is accountable for maintaining appropriate stocks of spares and consumables, and ensuring their secure storage and controlled issue.
Previous experience in maintaining complex prestige properties.
A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills. Recognised technical qualifications