Location: Leicester HQ
Reporting to: Infrastructure Manager
The opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Engineer based in Leicester. We are looking for someone enthusiastic who has a passion for technology to join our busy IT Department based at our head office site in Leicester. The team provide support for around 1,400 users covering multiple sites located throughout England and Scotland, and the successful candidate with work alongside our two existing Infrastructure Engineers and report to the Infrastructure Manager.
- Point of escalation for Incidents and Problems coming from the IT Helpdesk.
- Carrying out root cause analysis for problem tickets.
- Ensuring new deployments are secure by design.
- Making recommendations to the Infrastructure Manager on new technologies and improvement opportunities.
- Troubleshooting network and security devices.
- Carrying out routing maintenance, upgrades, and patching on infrastructure and networking equipment.
- Monitoring network performance and capacity requirements, escalating issues to the Infrastructure Manager.
- Management of our Genesys PureCloud contact centre platform including building workflows and configuring agent permissions and client queues.
- Maintaining and upgrading Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Visiting remote sites to troubleshoot connectivity issues and deploy new infrastructure.
- O365 administration and migrations from on-premise to cloud.
- Management of on-premise and cloud backups.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an IT environment.
- Excellent diagnostic skills and be able to identify and analyse problems to identify the root cause then implement appropriate solutions.
- Deep understanding of administering and maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server environment.
- Good understanding and experience of working with hypervisors, ideally VMware vSphere.
- Experienced in undertaking cloud migrations and deployments.
- Microsoft Exchange and O365 administration.
- Exposure to Cisco switches, firewall configuration, load balancers, contact centre solutions, and anti-malware applications.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CCNA, VMware, Azure Administrator, Windows Server Administration, MCSA Windows Server 2012 or 2016 would be advantageous.
- A valid UK driving license is essential.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.