Bellrock is seeking an Internal Recruiter / L & D Resourcer based in Leicester City Centre on a permanent basis. This role encompasses the management and co-ordination of recruitment within the Facilities Management sector for a broad variety of roles including:- industrial / technical / professional, across the whole of the UK.
Working within a small HR team, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment requirements for the Bellrock Group and provide effective communication between line managers, candidates and external suppliers. You will also be responsible for the on-boarding process of new learners and the continuous training and development of all staff.
- To liaise with the training provider with regard to scheduled workshops / tripartite meetings and off the job training exercises
- To source and book training courses for employees and monitor training costs
- Source Apprentices as and when required
- Managing cohorts and apprentices through the Apprentice Levy programme
- Managing the levy costings
The post holder may be required to undertake any other HR duties which may reasonably be required within the nature of their duties and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Vast experience in recruitment both white collar and blue collar placements
– Experienced in both Temporary and permanent recruitment
– A Qualification within recruitment IE. CERT RP ( Level 3 Minimum)
– Good communication skills and can demonstrate working with all levels of management
– Excellent PC skills including a good working knowledge of advertising platforms such as Linked in etc
– Multitasking abilities and good time management skills