Reporting to: Head of HR
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Internal Recruitment Resourcer on a temporary basis to join HR team based in Leicester. This role encompasses the co-ordination of recruitment activity across the Group, for a broad variety of roles within the Facilities Management, Software, Maintenance & Engineering and Technical & Real Estate sectors. Which encompass both volume recruitment and head-hunting approach across all levels of the organisation.
You will be assisting with recruitment for the Bellrock Group and provide effective communication between line managers, candidates and external suppliers.
- Obtain required paperwork for the authority to recruit and store it on a file.
- Build a relationship with line managers to assist with recruitment.
- Collaborate with line managers to write Job Descriptions and adverts within the Bellrock Policies.
- Posting job vacancies internally and externally on a variety of Job Boards and managing the response daily.
- Pre-screen the applicants, first stage phone interview to check the suitability for the role and keep applicants updated on the hiring process.
- Use the head-hunting recruitment approach to resource candidates for senior roles, as well as liaising with PSL agencies as and when required.
- Shortlisting candidates against the Job Description, forwarding CV’s to the relevant line manager.
- Monitor the recruitment mailbox and ad response daily.
- Setting up interviews between line managers and candidates, including diary management and invites.
- Notify candidates of the interview outcome and provide feedback as and when required.
- Drawing up of contracts and offer letters for successful candidates alongside new starter paperwork.
- Assisting line managers with interviews as and when required and preparing competency based qualifying interview templates.
CORE QUALITIES AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and work with all levels of management.
- Excellent IT skills including a good working knowledge of advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed, CV Library, etc.
- Ability to multitask and ability to manage multi-diaries.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively.
- Extensive experience in Right to Work Regulations and AWR.
- Experienced in both temporary and permanent recruitment.
- Vast experience in volume recruitment, both white collar and blue-collar placements.
- Proven work experience in the recruitment agency or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting – Search and Selection to onboarding
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.