Location: Central London
Reporting to: Head of Service Delivery
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Junior Facilities Manager to join out service delivery team based in Central London. The key purpose of the role to co-ordinate and organise FM service delivery, ensuring work is carried out to a high standard, management of contractors, management of the concerto system; contract variation quotations and corresponding invoicing and the production of reports.
- Act as the initial focal point of contact between the Client, Contractors and Bellrock to ensure an effective communication between all parties is maintained at all times.
- Attend meetings with the client in relation to projects, health and safety and monthly service review meetings as required.
- The management of reactive and planned works via the Concerto system. To arrange and ensure routine and planned maintenance tasks are carried out to time and in accordance with the Contract. Ensuring that authorisation is in place for any additional costs and that all records are accurate for the purposes of invoicing.
- Invoices and financial reconciliation to be completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To liaise with Contractors to ensure that the works are carried out in line with contract, ensuring that performance requirements are being met. Undertake all necessary inspections, maintaining required records as directed by the Service Delivery Manager.
- Reviews and/or inspects work for quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Provide support for Projects where required.
- Interact with various accounts/projects departments to resolve issues relating to service delivery.
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager in the preparation of budgets, providing data as necessary.
- Assist in the production of monthly client reports.
- Carry out regular site audits, record findings and manage actions through to completion.
- Maintaining Track Record and taking responsibility of outstanding actions until completed.
- Write and or draft correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Ensure Account Management documentation is maintained and makes necessary arrangements with contractors to ensure compliance with standards.
- Maintain the statutory accident book and to report any such entries to Bellrock’s Health and Safety Department.
- Assist in maintaining ISO 14001 and all other environmental obligations.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are fully observed.
- Carry out responsibilities under Bellrock’s Health and Safety Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy, which are appropriate to the job.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide a quality seamless customer service
Core Qualities and Attributes:
- Good knowledge and working practices within the delivery of total FM contracts.
- Experience of working in a similar environment delivering Soft and Hard Services.
- Experience working on FM projects and planning life cycle works.
- Understands the importance of client relationships within the environment of change.
- Understands how to achieve a sustainable building.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to communicate at various levels both internally and externally with multiple stakeholders.
- Clearly articulate succinctly difficult or complex information.
- Flexible and adaptable in different situations, aware of impact on others.
- Health and Safety qualification.
- Ability to adapt to different needs in different environments.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.