Reporting to: Head of Operations
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Lead Engineer based in Hampshire. The key purpose of this role is daily coordination and motivation of Maintenance team.
Major Objectives of Role:
- Daily coordination and motivation of Maintenance team whilst 75% ‘hands on’.
- Overseeing Return to Work interviews, holiday requests, disciplinary & performance matters.
- Work closely with team members to recognise shortcomings or weaknesses and addresses issues.
- Review, develop and improve departmental processes.
- Liaise with and guide Helpdesk as required.
- Ensures compliance with ISO18001, ISO14001 and ISO9001 and Health & Safety Regulations of employees under his/her lead, maintaining team members’ awareness through regular communication and training.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the company’s and clients’ documentation and information.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Effective interpersonal skills for building relationships at all levels with both internal and external customers.
- Results focused whilst maintaining financial awareness.
- Embraces change and supportive to senior management in its introduction
- Results focused – pro-active in managing resources to develop a flexible team in order to maximize efficiency of service. The ability to prioritize own work and other peoples and work well under pressure.
- Basic level of IT skills in Word and Excel and Email essential as well as specific ability to use Concept work planning software.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.