Location: Belfast and Edinburgh
Reports to: Contract Operational Manager
2. Manage the call our rota for the contract
3. Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
4. Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
5. Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
6. Manage the critical spares provision for the contract.
7. Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept as for the whole contract and audit all engineers performance and maintenance activity
8. Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices.
9. Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
10. To develop a good working relationship with all members of the clients staff and Bellrock Maintenance Solutions staff.
11. Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
12. Ensure a professional image of Bellrock is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
13. Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
2. This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility but will support the Contract Operations Manager is delivery of the contract to budget
3. The post holder is accountable for maintaining appropriate stocks of spares and consumables, and ensuring their secure storage and controlled issue.
Recognised Electrical qualifications 18th edition electrical regulations certification Inspection and testing 2391accreditation
Recognised AC, Refrigeration FGAS certification Gas Safe trained and certified Knowledge of other building services an advantage. Previous experience in maintaining complex prestige properties.
A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
Recognised technical qualifications