Location: Leicester / Home Based
Reporting to: Head of Mobilisation and Transition
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Mobilisation Process and Data Lead based in Leicester/Home based. The mobilisation project and governance lead are Responsible for, the definition, documentation, and implementation of governance within mobilisations and projects. Consisting of project activities, checklists, and standard operating procedures. Along with a continual review and improvement of business governance and processes. They’re also responsible for the overseeing of key stakeholder activities and reporting back overall progress of mobilisation project plans to the Head of Mobilisation. Along with facilitating internal and external meeting ensuring timelines are documented and met.
- Leading on reviewing and implementing mobilisation/project governance
- Tracking various work packages and engaging with stakeholders to ensure activities and timescales are being adhered to.
- Responsible to the facilitation of mobilisation, work package and project meetings within or outside of the core activities and documenting the output
- Feed into the lessons learned post mobilisations/projects and improving current governance / project management as an output
- Escalating any potential changes to the target operating module or issues with obtaining data in a timely manner.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure work packages are kept honest and delivered in line with governance procedures.
- Continue improvement and documenting of the standard operation procedures
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to document process flows through Visio
- Can maintain a focus on key objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills: well, planned, highly organised, ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to look at current governance policies and identify, implement improvements.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously under pressure
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience in a similar role within mobilisations.
- Experienced in documentation and creation of mobilisation governance and standard operating procedures
- Experience of managing stakeholders through projects
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.