Location: Head office, Leicester
Reporting to: BAU Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Mobilisation Support person to join our Change and Transformation team at our Head Office in Leicester. Key Purpose of the role is to support the mobilisation of new clients and in the de-mobilisation process of exiting clients.
- Maintaining the open and close notices and updating relevant contacts, both internally and externally.
- Supporting client exit including chasing tasks between departments, cleansing outstanding reactive and quoted works, issuing supplier comms and updating the tracker.
- Supporting on new client mobilisations including data cleansing, loading data into import templates, leading training sessions with clients and suppliers through Webex or face to face.
- Maintaining Concerto Support, responding to queries, additional training requests, creating client/supplier logins.
- Testing and escalating system bugs and errors to the relevant department for resolution.
- Attending mobilisation meetings to keep up to date on any new clients, exits and current projects.
- Supporting Concerto specific tasks including data cleansing, Webex training, testing, and updating training manuals.
- Assist Account Manager in mobilising new contractors by coordinating the activities of the key stakeholders.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.