Reporting to: Cleaning Supervisor
Bellrock Group provides specialist risk focussed workplace management and property management services to a wide range of complex and sophisticated clients throughout the UK. Operating in the corporate, healthcare, education, retail & leisure and local authority & central government sectors, we create and implement bespoke solutions to improve the performance and value derived from non-core activity.
We are recruiting for a Corporate Office Cleaner on a part time basis, based on one of our client’s site, in Havant. The cleaning for site is required two days per week of 3 hours per day.
- All the tasks associated with working in the Cleaning Department including working to a schedule and flexibility to carry out other tasks as and when required.
- Cleaning of offices and communal areas which consists of sweeping, mopping and emptying of the bins.
- Cleaning of washroom facilities including replenishing consumables twice daily.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the company’s and clients’ documentation and information.
- To contribute to team performance and adopt a flexible working relationship with other members of team.
- To maintain compliance with Health and Safety requirements of the business.
- To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the company’s procedures.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so, and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Excellent client and customer services professional standards to be maintained at all times plus adherence to agreed protocol and service standards.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
- Team player and willingness to share tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.