Location: Head Office, Leicester
Reports to: Chief Finance Officer
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for an experienced Process Review and Transformation Lead in Finance to join the company on the interim basis initially for 6 months. An Experienced senior finance professional required to lead a finance improvement programme in a PE backed business.
- Review current finance system architecture and lead programme of improvement which may involve consolidation onto a single platform
- Review and align financial data structure for Group and implementation of reporting suite via Tableau
- Oversee legal entity structure simplification
- Finance process (O2C, P2P and R2R) simplification and automation
Key Qualities and Attributes
- Be a Qualified Finance Professional (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or equivalent with relevant practise and industry experience.
- Demonstrate second-to-none stakeholder management skills with the ability to challenge, influence, negotiate and partner with senior stakeholders
- Experience of client relationship management
- Be experienced in process optimisation and adopt a continuous improvement approach
In return Bellrock are offering a contract on the interim basis initially for 6 months with competitive market fee, depending on the experience.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.