Location: Home Based
Reporting to: Procurement & Supply Chain Director
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Services Manager to join our procurement & supply chain team. The key purpose of the role is to drive the procurement and supplier relationship strategies and processes for one of our key clients, and in ensuring compliance across the business and delivery of the agreed business targets and savings; This role will include business travel.
- Lead the delivery of strategic Procurement for the Client.
- Develop and execute a strategic sourcing programme all categories delivering optimum value for money.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to maintain positive and open relationships.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and the senior leadership team on all matters relating to Procurement activity and strategy.
- Lead on all supplier performance escalations.
- Undertake bench marking analysis and market testing for the Client when required
- Undertake end to end tender processes and support smaller exercises
- Lead the strategic management of suppliers in accordance with the requirements of its clients.
- Proactively partner with operational teams and act as final point of escalation for continuous supplier underperformance
- Lead in the implementation and execution of formal Performance Improvement Measures. Establish appropriate action plans to manage underperforming suppliers.
- Hold strategic review meetings with appropriate contractors, suppliers, professional bodies, and clients to develop and maintain a constructive and open relationship to mutual advantage
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to maintain positive and open relationships
- In collaboration with stakeholders, jointly own the implementation of all risk controls and measures in respect of Bellrock’s Supplier Management Policy
- Ensure all existing and new suppliers are assessed against Bellrock’s risk management criteria
- Lead the delivery of key projects within the Supplier performance function including new Client mobilisations, procurement activities
- Advise and manage junior members of the team where applicable
- Support the Account Director in strategic objectives championing process improvements integrating with key suppliers to ensure the account delivers excellent performance
- Deliver reporting suites to client and Account Director requirements and provide insight and action from trend and behavioural analysis
- Work Proactively with Account director to develop enhanced IT and reporting solutions to the field and client teams supporting innovation and social value
- Development of a SME academy championing appropriate solutions where possible
- Provide Social value and community case studies to the account director quarterly or as required
- A good knowledge of category management principles or similar systemic approaches to procurement.
- An ability to formulate and draft supply contracts.
- Very strong project management skills.
- Experience of managing and mentoring junior staff.
- Experience of work in the FM Private Sector environment advantageous but not essential
- Experience working within a continuous improvement culture with a strong customer focus
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- At least 5 years Procurement experience with demonstrable understanding of Hard FM (HVAC, Building services)
- Able to lead Benchmarking activities
- Able to manage challenging stakeholder relationships
- Able to manage own workloads and prioritise deadlines
- MCIPS qualified or working towards
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.