Location: Leicester or Sheffield with Homeworking
Reporting to: Senior Procurement Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Procurement and Supply chain Administrator based in Sheffield or Leicester and homeworking. The key purpose of the job is to develop and maintain great working relationships with appropriate personnel at the correct levels both internally and externally and ensure a consistent message is given to suppliers.
- Manage shared mailboxes for Procurement and Supply Chain
- Be first point of contact for all Procurement & Supply Chain queries
- Create and distribute key communications to suppliers
- Support Supply Chain Managers in supplier reviews creating performance dashboards for the basis of formal reviews
- Provide support with, and produce reports on supplier usage and performance;
- Have a strong commitment and be self-motivated to develop and learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high standards of English, spelling and grammar
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a small team
- Ability to filter information and prioritise tasks
- Sufficient drive to seek work on own initiative and ask for help where needed
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Confident Communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to collate and interpret data
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.