Location: Head Office, Leicester
Reports to: Head of Property Compliance
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Co-ordinator to join our Technical and Real Estate (TRE) Team at our Head Office in Leicester. The primary focus of TRE Co-ordinator is to provide a focal point for the management of the team across a number of tasks: Sales, Job-planning and co-ordination, Quotation management, – for the Property Compliance and Surveying teams.
- Use the in-house operating system to manage the work won by the Technical and Real Estate team
- Create works within the CRM system allowing new Cases to deliver the work
- Raise purchase orders for suppliers or sub-contractors in order to complete the works or project
- Ensure that all works are assigned to an appropriate person
- Manage access to sites / properties for surveyors
- Collate and despatch hard copies of reports to Clients
- Obtain quotations from suppliers
- Update project plans
- Collate and check all expenses and cost for completed work
- Manage the process for ensuring monthly or partial payments are charged to clients by liaising with Finance
- Ensure all completed work ‘billing’ information is passed to finance to raise sales invoices
- Liaising with the client and/or surveyor/consultant to ensure all work is completed
- To respond quickly and efficiently to urgent client priorities
- Be pro-active in the day to day management of contractors /suppliers
- Any other reasonable duties which may be requested.
- Coordinate meetings
- Manage day to day quotations to customers
Requirements and Experience
- Have knowledge and / or experience within FM or building / Construction Industry
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel and Outlook
- Have good customer service skills and can communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of management
- Can Multitask and work to tight deadlines
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.