Location: Leicester, Head Office
Reports to: Business Change Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a talented Project Manager to join our Change and Transformation team at our Head Office in Leicester.
As a Project Manager you will take responsibility for designated mobilisation and transition projects: both self-delivering work streams and actively co-ordinating shared resource to ensure appropriate systems are set in place to facilitate contractual service delivery to the point of handover to Bellrock Operations.
- To maintain project specific risk and opportunities registers within a suite of Project Management Reports
- To provide period progress reports and highlight/escalate project slippage
- To manage a change and variations process to keep the project deliverables well defined
- To mobilise designated projects on time, in budget
- Assist in the development of Project Management Processes and check sheets to allow controlled project executions and completions
- To ensure that all Bellrock service delivery functions are in place and aligned to project delivery
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with all internal staff and managers to ensure customer needs are properly understood and met
- To provide timely reporting and trend analysis across the designated projects
- Assist in the development of monitoring/audit systems for effective and timely resource delivery; including but not limited to the development, monitoring, maintenance and operation of an appropriate project induction process and record of attendance and absence for, and of, the Project workstream owners
- To positively promote Bellrock as an FM business provider of preference and identify potential organic growth, within the parameters defined by the designated Manager
- Educated to Degree standard of education or equivalent
- Formal or informal exposure to Project management processes
- More than 1 years FM experience
- An awareness of the soft and security FM environment
- Strong management skills particularly in influencing several project workpackage owners to keep their activities on plan
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- 3 years’ experience of working in a customer service focused environment
- Working knowledge of CAFM system
- Effective report writing
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to systems development.
- Detail conscious
- Confident inter-personal skills
- Strong planning and co-ordination skills
- Formal FM qualifications
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle
- IOSHH Managing Safety
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record as a resilient team player with drive, enthusiasm and passion
- An effective and efficient project manager
- Supporting and Working with others
- Understand the organisation’s goals and objectives
- Deliver great customer service
- Ability to work to deadlines and balance priorities
- Ability to deal with customers and colleagues effectively on a daily basis
- Confidentiality to be maintained at all times
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.