Location: Head Office, Leicester
Reports to: Head of Real Estate
Bellrock Property & Facilities Management Limited has achieved significant growth both organically and through acquisition and as a result, this new position has arisen for an experienced Chartered Surveyor (GP) who is capable of leading and advising on commercial property management. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role within TRE with the aim of establishing best practice property management within the business, aligning current property management instructions and participating in the potential expansion of this area of business.
As a result, the successful candidate is likely to be an experienced Chartered Surveyor (general practice division) who is looking to further develop career.
Core Qualities and Attributes
- Good commercial awareness with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Have knowledge and be able to advise on lease terms and all associated property legislation
- Awareness of all RICS practice / guidance notes
- Highly numerate and capable of producing excellent written documents, contracts, etc.
- Be capable of advising on commercial lease terms and be able to advise on procurement / contract considerations for service delivery, sub-contracting, etc.
- An excellent knowledge of property accounting is required, together with alternative property management software packages
- Capable of engaging with stakeholders in all sectors at various levels with an ability to be client facing
- Business development abilities
- An awareness of all key lease events, statutory compliance, statutes and relevant case law
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.