Location: West Midlands
Reporting to: Senior Operations Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Regional Facilities Manager based in the West Midlands. The key purpose is to oversee a number of sites. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, ensure that all contractual obligations are met including meeting the Total Facilities Management contract deliverables and owning the P&L balance sheet. Taking total responsibility for Supply Chain deliverables for both statutory and non-statutory works. The role will involve supporting the client in meeting their compliance targets and supporting them on their Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability performance by driving excellence and championing continuous improvement through supply chain partners. Building strong client relationships, always ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction.
- Manage the overall Contract performance (outputs).
- Build strong client relationships based on trust to enable true partnership working.
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to support the successful delivery of the Contract.
- Ensure that all statutory and non-statutory obligations are met.
- Support Bellrock’s Sustainability Team in first line auditing including H&S, Compliance, Quality and Environmental.
- Build effective supply chain relationships to enable the Contract deliverables and obtain the best rates to ensure value for money.
- Manage the supply chain to deliver the contractual obligations in terms of planned, reactive, quoted and remedial works.
- Identify any supply chain performance issues and directly address and rectify them.
- Act as Line Manager for assigned Bellrock direct reports, lead by example and offer continuous support and development opportunities.
- Support the Senior Ops Manager with contract budgets including budgetary reporting to the client in terms of their spend for planned, reactive, quoted and remedial works.
- Ensure and improve the delivery of service excellence across the Account through maximising efficient and effective working practices and actively sharing best practice.
- Work with the client to determine any additional services that Bellrock Group may be able to offer to support the business.
- Support the bidding process as required.
- Promote the ‘Bellrock’ culture within the business.
- Facilities Management qualification or equivalent experience
- IT literate, particularly Excel – including data manipulation
- Educated to degree level (Desirable)
- IWFM Level 4 Qualified (Desirable)
- Recognised H&S Qualification IOSH (Desirable)
- Total FM Contract Management
- Managed client relationships
- Stakeholder and people management
- Worked in a customer facing environment
- Worked in a Facilities Management environment and understands the industry/FM market
- Budgetary Management
- Development and realisation of cost saving initiatives
- Direct management of/communication with the Supply Chain
- Worked with suppliers/ Procurement and managed Supply Chain leverage (moved fr
- Data management, analysis and reporting
- Adherence to processes and procedures
- Commercial Contract awareness and understanding
- Basic technical understanding
- Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability awareness
- Excellent Time Management/Planning skills
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.