Reporting to: Sales Director
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Sales Administrator to join our Concerto team based in Warrington. To be effective in this role, you will have excellent administration knowledge, gained through experience in a previous administration role. We would require you to have excellent communication and organisational skills and be able to use various MS office packages.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Process sales orders and invoices
- Call customers/suppliers with updates, delays, invoice chasing etc.
- General office administration tasks
- Produce accurate weekly/monthly sales reports
- Answer incoming office calls
- Update Quotes/Contracts
- Book travel, expenses review, event support
- Recruitment support
- Manage CRM opportunities
- LinkedIn Management
- Sales Prospecting Support and Reporting
- Demonstrable Microsoft Office experience including advanced skills in MS Excel, Pivot tables etc.
- Must be detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- A friendly, polite and supportive nature
- Strong communication skills
- Tenacious and ability to learn new skills/software products quickly
- High organisational skills and ability to manage several tasks at the same time
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Flexibility is key – small team and may be required to support on a variety of different tasks
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.