Reports to: Sales Support
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support to join our Oakleaf Team at Northampton. The successful individual will join the sales team in a support role to assist with writing tenders at PQQ and ITT stages, bid writing and general administrative support for the sales team.
While this role is initially more supportive in nature, sales experience would be an advantage, there is the opportunity for the right candidate to develop their own client base and move into more of a client facing sales role as they gradually take on increasing responsibility within the team.
- Write/contribute/manage PQQ and ITT documents and processes as well as more informal bids. Work with the Bellrock bid team where cross sell opportunities arise and where Oakleaf services are part of a larger FM based bid
- Manage day to day quotations to customers
- Represent the business as the “single point of contact” for all owned opportunities/bids in the active pipeline.
- Create works within the CRM system allowing new Cases to deliver the work
- Raise purchase orders for sub-contractors in order to complete the works/obtain quotations from suppliers
- To respond quickly and efficiently to urgent client priorities
- Any other reasonable duties which may be requested.
- Coordinate meetings
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows and CPD events
- Attend BD and Sales & Marketing meetings as required
- Ensure that the CRM system is updated daily
Requirements and Experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong team ethos, self-starting and enthusiastic
- Clear and concise writing style
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi task, whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting bidding deadlines
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate at all levels within the business
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.