Reporting to: Senior Scheduler
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Scheduler to join the Maintenance and Engineering team based in Sheffield. Scheduler will act as the key point of contact for engineers ensuring work is efficiently and effectively planned and co-ordinated. The post-holder will administer and manage reactive and planned fabric, mechanical and electrical works within a designated geographical area. The Scheduler will focus on continuous improvement, speed and proficiency of internal processes ensuring client expectations are achieved whilst keeping engineer non-productive time to an absolute minimum.
- Understand client service level agreements including budgets and rates.
- Plan/co-ordinate/allocate engineer workload in line with client SLA’s & KPIs ensuring non-productive time is kept to a minimum. Ensure allocations match engineer skills and experience.
- Liaise with client sites and record access arrangements. Escalate access issues or problems.
- Plan & administrate joint visits with other specialist contractors.
- Administer site and parking permits.
- Update client portals and internal systems to provide clarity on all jobs ensuring opportunities for chaser queries are minimum.
- Providing real time approval of engineer timesheets through WFM.
- Co-ordinate the life cycle of works in progress including reviewing and actioning red reports, checking worksheets, parts orders, budgets and client orders to ensure the clients’ invoice can be processed efficiently.
- Request budget uplifts.
- Escalate work-in-progress/engineer issues to Managers when required.
- Provide support to engineers on process issues including assistance with IT and process coaching (including PDA support and client logging in/out requirements).
- Develop a good working relationship with engineers. Provide effective communication. Maximise work attendance volumes.
- General admiration support – data input, email management, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Provide work-in-progress updates to internal and external customers.
- Manage engineer holidays to ensure adequate cover at all times. Report absence/holidays to payroll.
- Carry out other duties consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Proven customer services skills.
- Competent administrator.
- Basic numeracy capability.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Reliability – responsible and dependable.
- Independence – able to manage own workload with minimum supervision.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Attention to detail – job requires being accurate in interpreting and communicating commercial details. Accurate data input requirements on internal and external work management systems.
- Commitment to serving clients at the highest level.
- Solutions orientated.
- Basic level of commercial and financial acumen.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or alternatively direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.