Reporting to: Head of National Resource Allocation
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Scheduling Manager based in Sheffield. The purpose of the role is to lead a team of team leaders and schedulers who will act as the key point of contact for engineers, ensuring work is efficiently and effectively planned and co-ordinated. The post-holder will be responsible for the administering and management of planned fabric, mechanical and electrical works, within a designated geographical area. The role will require focus on continuous improvement, speed, and proficiency of internal processes, ensuring client expectations are achieved whilst keeping engineer non-productive time to an absolute minimum.
- Understand client service level agreements including budgets and rates.
- Plan/co-ordinate/allocate engineer workload in line with client SLA’s & KPIs ensuring non-productive time is kept to a minimum. Ensure allocations match engineer skills and experience.
- Liaise with client sites and record access arrangements. Escalate access issues or problems.
- Plan & administrate joint visits with other specialist contractors.
- Administer site and parking permits.
- Update client portals and internal systems to provide clarity on all jobs ensuring opportunities for chaser queries are minimum.
- Providing real time approval of engineer timesheets through WFM.
- Co-ordinate the life cycle of works in progress including reviewing and actioning red reports, checking worksheets, parts orders, budgets, and client orders to ensure the clients’ invoice can be processed efficiently.
- Request budget uplifts.
- Escalate work-in-progress/engineer issues to managers when required.
- Provide support to engineers on process issues including assistance with IT and process coaching (including PDA support and client logging in/out requirements).
- Develop a good working relationship with engineers. Provide effective communication.
- Maximise work attendance volumes.
- General administration support – data input, email management.
- Provide work-in-progress updates to internal and external customers.
- Manage engineer holidays to always ensure adequate cover. Report absence/holidays to payroll.
- Assist in managing the engineer OOH (out of hours) call out rota.
- Participate on the out of hours call out rota when it is your turn to do so defined by the current rota schedule.
- Carry out other duties consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals.
- Comply with the Company’s equal opportunities policy and all other policies designed to protect employees or clients from unequal treatment or harassment.
- Lead a team of Team Leaders and schedulers.
- Undertake basic HR responsibilities (e.g., appraisals, back-to-work, disciplinary’s).
- Play a lead role in representing the company in client facing meetings.
- Undertake complex reporting and utilise data from both internal and external systems.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency, efficiency, and experience, enabling them to lead a team of schedulers whilst overseeing more complex tasks such as new customer mobilisations and onboarding new engineers.
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal).
- Experience of managing a team.
- Proven customer services skills /background in a similar environment.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office.
Core Qualities & Attributes
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Advanced level of commercial and financial acumen.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.