Reporting to: Security Supervisor
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for the Security Officer based in Nuneaton. The purpose of this role is to undertake all aspects of Security work and support the reception desk at 2 sites within Warwickshire as and when needed.
- Working as part of a dedicated security team.
- Maintaining a security presence at the 2 arches in reception area, to wand and bag search members of the public and visitors, including confiscation of illegal weapons.
- Responding to affray alarms and other alarm systems within the building.
- Dealing with conflict situations with the public.
- Patrolling the inside and outside areas of the building including public toilets, disabled toilets and car parks and keeping accurate documentation.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work alone, using own initiative.
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours as required.
- Ability to prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to communicate at all levels at both the client side as well as within Bellrock.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Flexibility to cover other work requests deemed necessary for the smooth running of the contract
- Must have previous experience in a security role.
- Must hold an SIA Licence
- Previous experience working in a busy commercial environment.
- Experience in dealing with staff or customer queries.
You will be required to have a flexible approach to working times on a rotational basis between 08.00 – 19.30 week days and 08:30-15:00 Saturday plus Bank Holidays on rotation basis
Full Warwickshire Police clearance- required for the successful candidate.
In return Bellrock are offering a salary of circa £18,132.03. Working hours are Monday – Friday, additionally required to cover weekends and bank holiday on rotation basis based on 39 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.