Bellrock Facilities Management currently looking to recruit for a Security Officer based in Worcester. You will be joining our onsite team and will be working alongside Security Supervisor. The purpose of this role is to undertake Security work as instructed by the Security Supervisor and Facilities Manager and provide a diligent, customer focused security presence at site.
- Familiarisation and participation with emergency procedures.
- Responding to affray alarms and other alarm systems within the building.
- Dealing with conflict situations with the public and communicating with the Police when required.
- To carry out lost and found procedures.
- Patrolling the inside and outside areas of the building including public toilets, disabled toilets and walkways to car parks and keeping accurate documentation.
- Report all Health & Safety issues and defects within the building to the helpdesk.
- Enforcing the Non-Smoking Policy throughout the building in all areas including the external ramp.
- Provide assistance and deal with queries from members of the public entering the building.
- Follow policies and procedures in relation to the role and the client’s reasonable requests.
- Present a professional appearance when at work, adhering to the uniform and dress code guidelines at all times
- Dealing with admin requirements regarding security records and CCTV footage.
- Maintain computer records of logs and incidents.
- Must be flexible to work as there will be a requirement to carry out overtime to cover holidays etc.
- Assist Police Officers or DCs when on site, responding to and/or investigating crime and incidents.