Location: Home Based
Reporting to: Head of Assets
Why to join our TRE division?
Our Technical and Real Estate services are delivered by industry experts in project management, building consultancy & property cost management, service charge consultancy and estates management.
The opportunity has arisen for a Senior M&E Asset Surveyor to join our Building & Assets Consultancy team which carries out some of the traditional core building related surveying services. The successful candidate will be home based, with the requirement to travel.
- Act as a number 2 for the Principal Asset Consultants (M&E) within Oakleaf business Unit
- Assist the Lead in delivery and growth of Assets (M&E) Services – Asset registers, PFI Projects, asset surveys, asset verification, asset compliance audits and providing expert advice (QA and strategic interface). A strong presence on site to ensure scopes of services are delivered.
- Assist the service leader within the Assets (M&E) Division, ensuring that company culture and behaviours are always displayed. Assist in management of a team of direct reports to deliver technical and commercial outcomes (min 2x renumeration package per person at min 50% GM). Be integral to the team revenue budget and deliverables for 2021+.
- Act as the Lead Consultant on key Asset (M&E) survey commissions.
- Where required, act as a technical service expert (“champion”) for the Group; develop the Asset (M&E) brand in the marketplace through service excellence, expert knowledge, and client referral etc. Promote through social media where appropriate.
- Ensure the delivery of a professional and exceptional service to clients
- Provide technical support to the Asset (M&E) teams.
- Support sustainable service growth, statutory compliance and governance, client and staff retention, and development of our client base.
- Assist in growing the customer base so that the Asset (M&E) BU and TRE division; contribute to the growth and financial performance of the business.
- Work collaboratively with other people across the divisions to achieve TRE targets and present a seamless approach to clients.
- Creates new and imaginative approaches to work related issues. Identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions.
- Personal motivation – commits self to work hard towards goals. Shows enthusiasm and career commitment.
- Sound knowledge of the Assets (M&E) Services – Asset registers, asset surveys, 6 facet surveys, asset verification, asset compliance audits and providing expert advice, based on degree and professional qualifications and a minimum 5 years recent, direct surveying experience
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- High degree of direction, self-reliance, assertiveness, and the ability to hit the ground running
- Interprets business needs and champions’ decisive action.
- Ability to challenge positively and debate confidently, based on qualifications, experience, expertise, knowledge, and personal attributes. Subject matter expert.
- Resolves difficult issues using appropriate conflict resolution techniques
- Strong planning, communication, and people skills together with a “hands-on” approach.
- Ability to influence diverse groups and engage both internally and externally.
- Displays an entrepreneurial approach to business, constantly seeking opportunities for growth.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills based on technical, commercial, and financial acumen.
- Passion and enthusiasm to succeed.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme and many other benefits.
We support your professional development, and we will cover your professional membership and invest in your professional development.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.