Reporting to: Managing Director
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Manager based in Warrington. Part of the Bellrock Group, Concerto has been a market-disrupting innovator of cloud-based software since 2004, delivering market-leading CAFM/IWMS solutions. Based in Stockton Heath, Warrington and Leicester, our technology is trusted by household names, such as John Lewis & Waitrose, Wagamama and University of Oxford, along with many other blue-chip and public sector organisations who rely on our technology to monitor and manage all aspects of property asset information, processes, and risk.
Concerto is a well-established business with a solid financial base but has the agile mindset of a start-up. Having proven our technology in a highly competitive landscape and recently acquired new owners/investment, Concerto has plans to scale the business significantly.
With Continued, double-digit growth during 2021, Concerto is seeking an experienced hands-on Service Desk Manager to take ownership for the Customer Helpdesk, Service Desk team, provide excellent customer service to Concerto customers and internal staff and achieve targets outlined in Customer SLA’s.
Service Desk Manager
As Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the Service desk function and all Service desk analysts and will to remotely assist our customers in both the Concerto cloud-based software offering and on-premises solutions at our customer’s sites.
Moreover, as this is a hands-on role you will be expected to offer technical advice and support in relation to the Concerto product, whilst logging incidents and requests on behalf of customers and ensuring compliance with policies and processes. In addition, you will be required to liaise with other members of the Concerto team to ensure the timely resolution of incidents, ensuring that SLAs are met. Finally, the selected candidate will be responsible for the accuracy of all information relating to customer support including SLA metrics etc.
Key Responsibilities & Critical Success Measures:
- Become an expert in the Concerto product and FM best practises/processes
- Training, Management and Supervision of all Service desk Analysts ensuring they meet required targets and follow agreed processes
- Ensure Service desk processes align with industry best practise and technology allows for simple but effective SLA reporting/metrics
- Build strong working relationships with customers and introduce customer feedback mechanism
- Hands on Troubleshooting and Resolving of complex technical/software issues
- Oversee the deployment of customer software patches/fixes with minimal impact to customers
- Management of any customer complaints/escalations
- Effectively communicate with internal teams, enabling timely customer communications
- Management and possible escalation of major incidents and issues
- Ensure documentation and ticket information is relevant and up to date
- Performing updates to the Concerto software
- SQL Database administration and running SQL queries
- IIS Administration, including creation of new websites
- Support On-Boarding team with new software implementations as and when required
- Assisting the Dev-Ops team with implementations, such as Single Sign On
Qualifications / Skills:
- 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths / English
- A Level Computer Science (or similar)
- Technical Degree (or similar e.g. Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-service oriented with a technical problem-solving capability
- ITIL Certifications
- Software Programming Understanding/Qualification
- 5 Years Commercial Experience managing a Service desk team in SaaS software environment
- Worked in technical troubleshooting role with complex software product
- Experience working in fast paced commercial environment
- SQL server experience to perform backups, restores and run queries
- Windows Server experience, including IIS configuration
- Knowledge of FM/Property Sector
- Experience working with SSO and IoT technologies
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.