Location: Snodland, ME6
Reports to: Cleaning Manager
We are recruiting for a Cleaner on a part time basis, based on one of our client’s site, in Snodland ME6. The cleaning for site is required 2 days per week of 2 hours each.
- All the tasks associated with working in the Cleaning Department including working to a schedule and flexibility to carry out other tasks as and when required
- Cleaning of offices and communal areas which consists of sweeping, mopping and emptying of the bins
- Cleaning of washroom facilities including replenishing consumables twice daily
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the company’s and clients’ documentation and information
- To contribute to team performance and adopt a flexible working relationship with other members of team
- To maintain compliance with Health and Safety requirements of the business
- To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the company’s procedures
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so, and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development
- Excellent client and customer services professional standards to be maintained at all times plus adherence to agreed protocol and service standards
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Team player and willingness to share tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday and Thursday based on 4 hours per week.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.