Location: Greater London
Reporting to: Senior Site Supervisor
The opportunity has arisen for the Site Supervisor to join our on-site team based in Beckton, London. The Site Supervisor will be assisting the Senior Site Supervisor with the day to day duties, for the efficient management of all on-site services, including:
- Ensuring availability of the school during the required times
- Responsibility for maintaining the good order and cleanliness of the school as directed by the Site Manager
- Carrying out first line defence for all emergency repairs & spillages
- Supervision of visiting Bellrock South M/E team, grounds maintenance team and sub-contractors
- Reporting to the FM Help Desk the needs in respect of maintenance, security, Health & Safety
- To act as a Key Holder during school hours, locking and unlocking school as required (see separate Key Management Procedure)
- Operation of site security systems, including opening and closing at the beginning and end of the school day
- Responsible for the overall site cleanliness of the indoor and outdoor areas
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) tasks as detailed in maintenance procedures, within the scope of capabilities
- Organising and carry out where necessary those portering duties including the moving of equipment and furniture. Setting up and preparing rooms which will secure the most efficient use of resources
- Undertaking meter readings/temperature readings and record as directed by the Senior Site Supervisor
- Provision of required reports and paperwork including; daily work sheet, grounds maintenance audits, Health &Safety audit, temperature reports, vandalism reports, etc
- Minor maintenance to the buildings, including painting and effecting necessary repairs to the fabric- permanent and temporary to ensure the smooth running of the school, identifying necessary improvements i.e, broken windows, plumbing, general maintenance, minor decorations and other miscellaneous items of work
Due to the nature of the contract, the successful candidate will have to undertake Enhanced DBS check.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.