- Location: Southampton
- Reporting to: Regional Facilities Manager
The opportunity has arisen for a Site Technician to join our onsite team based in Southampton. Site Technician will be responsible for the provision of the day to day general maintenance service across two sites. Liaising with the Senior Site Technician and Regional Facilities Manager in order to prioritise tasks and duties.
• Monitoring and deliver of an effective Planned Preventative Maintenance programme based on tasks to be completed on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and yearly basis
• Daily checks of interior and exterior condition of the premises, plant rooms and public areas with any defects found are reported and logged.
• Manage specialist sub-contractors undertaking PPM and reactive tasks.
• Manage specialist sub-contractors undertaking remedial work.
• Co-ordinate the management of M&E services.
• Manage sub-contractors who attend breakdowns to specialist plant and equipment
• Monitor and review the standard and quality of sub-contractors work and manage and corrective actions/works that need to be done.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Regional Facilities Manager.
• Knowledge of health and safety, risk assessment, work permits, industry qualification desirable.
• Experience of working in a maintenance or Healthcare environment.
• Must be numerate and IT literate for the purpose of communications and recording of information with the systems used to complete the contracted tasks i.e. Helpdesk system and email.
• Must be physically able to fulfil all designated duties as well having good manual dexterity – you must be quick and confident with your hands.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to work constructively with a wide range of professional staff at all levels
• Ability to think creatively, positively, quickly and present ideas clearly and persuasively
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.