Bellrock Facilities Management are currently recruiting for a Site Technician based at the Adult Mental Healthcare Unit in Southampton also covering another Healthcare Centre in Southampton. Required to work full time hours equivalent of 37.5 hours per week, but hours are not guaranteed as it is zero-hour contract, on a three week rotational shift Monday to Saturday including Bank Holidays and providing additional on call cover on a one in three basis to include out of hours and weekends. Shift pattern 7am-3pm/ 8am-4pm/ 9am-5pm/11am-7pm
The job entails working in the in-bedded psychiatric hospital as well as providing cover at a day healthcare centre. Both sites are located within 4 miles of each other.
- The post holder will be responsible for the provision of a day-to-day general maintenance service, which includes –
- Monitoring & completion all jobs on the helpdesk ensuring they are carried out in a timely manner and in line with contracted KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Monitoring and completion the delivery of an effective Planned Preventative Maintenance Program based on tasks to be completed on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and yearly basis.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Area Facilities Manager
- This is a key post and forms an integral part of Bellrock approach to delivering a prompt and reactive service to the building users as per the agreed Service Specification.
- The post holder will liaise closely in the first instance with the Senior Site Technician as well as the Area Facilities Manager to prioritise day-to-day tasks and duties.