Reporting to: Facilities Manager
The opportunity has arisen for the Soft Services Manger based in Livingstone. To effectively manage the Soft Services (Building Cleaning and Janitorial Services) within the agreed buildings. To deliver the required contractual services to high standards ensuring they are complaint, effective, efficient and customer focussed. The post holder may be required to undertake any other duties which may reasonably be required with the nature of the Facilities Management service within the agreed buildings.
- Promote and maintain high standards of safety and sustainability at all work locations, ensuring that legislative and Bellrock Group controls are complied with.
- To manage and develop the Soft Services functions in accordance with the required service requirements and ensure that all legal obligations, contractual service obligations and financial budgets are met.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues across Bellrock Group to ensure that all operational and service objectives are delivered successfully.
- To devise and implement suitable plans and reports, including the forward planning and deployment of resources, to ensure that the soft services are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- To ensure that safe working practices are devised, implemented, adhered to and reviewed in respect of the operational requirements.
- To ensure Audit targets, team and individual objectives are set to drive performance, productivity, and staff recognition with the implementation of action plans as required to support continuous improvement.
- To undertake a pro-active approach to performance management of the service by implementing performance systems, undertaking continuous monitoring, and making all appropriate returns in a timely manner.
- To ensure the wider soft services function is fully equipped with the skills and equipment needed to maximise performance and deliver to the required service standards.
- To manage customer contact processes including complaint handling and resolution ensuring a responsive service and the promotion of a customer focussed, responsible “can do” culture throughout the soft service function.
- To continuously improve service delivery by reviewing services, ensuring best practice is identified and implemented.
- To ensure that effective management, motivation, training, and development of staff is in place.
- To ensure that effective communication within the soft services area so that all employees are consulted and informed about business and service objectives and they understand their role in service delivery.
- To ensure the timely ordering of supplies as required from authorised suppliers
- To ensure that an appropriate inspection and maintenance regime is in place in respect of all equipment and other assets and that a suitable register is maintained.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Track record of continuous improvements, innovation, and creativity in leading and delivering high quality services.
- Logistical / operational experience.
Core Qualities & Attributes:
- Managing, maintaining, and developing employees’ relations.
- Managing service delivery in a customer focussed environment.
- Understanding and experience of safety and sustainability working practices.
- Understanding of performance culture.
- Ability to plan logistics, organise and prioritise service delivery.
- Flexible working across the Bellrock team.
- Ability to travel to various locations.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link or directly to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.