Location: Home Based
Reports to: Chief Customer Officer
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a SPC PFI Compliance Manager to join our Team at our Head Office in Leicester. PFI Compliance Manager will be responsible to drive effective operational and contractual compliance across the Bellrock PFI estate ensuring ‘hand back’ procedures and protocols are developed, implemented and maintained effectively. Specific focus on activity where Bellrock are the SPC to protect and maintain the division of duties and responsibilities between SPC and Bellrock operations.
Main duties are broken into 4 key sectors for the role
Customer and Contract Communications
- As SPC manager to be the first point of contact for the client regarding any contractual, commercial or operational issues
- Develop, implement and measure a set of strategic contract objectives ensuring regular reviews take place and are on plan and the Bellrock operational team delivery team are meeting all requirements
- In line with the Project agreement diarise and maintain strategic performance review meetings with the customer and key team members of the WCS operational team
- Set clear and precise communication channels with the client and ensure regular updates and feedback is in place
- Through the liaison process measure and monitor end user satisfaction across all buildings and provide detailed reporting and analysis on satisfaction trends together with improvement plans
- Manage all informal and formal disputes in line with the Project agreement ensuring that SPC Director is informed of all developments
Commercial and Technical activity
- Be familiar with both Project and FM agreements and manage change control via the variation process
- Annually, review and recommend for approval sign off Lifecycle Plan informed via the annual condition survey and present to the Client
- Manage the contract lifecycle funding and forecasting review
- Sign off Lifecycle works requests from FM co – Bellrock operations
- Review and agree the annual PPM schedule prior to presentation to the Client for the annual review
- Ensure lifecycle maintenance and repair activity is in line with hand back provisions of the contract
- Implement the 5-yearly benchmarking and market testing review in with the project agreement to ensure that commercial reviews are in line with the contract framework and requirements
- Manage and sign off the reactive, replacement and lifecycle activity of FM, Bellrock operations
Contract performance management data and information
- Verify comprehensive MI reporting information to the client and ensure monthly performance reviews are diarised and managed
- Ensure contract specific KPI’s adherence and quality management processes are in place and met rigorously
- Manage operational performance through the project agreement and performance reporting KPI SLA mechanism. Where required, direct the delivery of a Service Improvement Plan frameworks across all PFI / Liftco contracts, to be activated upon poor KPI / Operational performance issues.
- Carry out rigorous independent ‘eye of the customer’ operational performance audits in line with SLA, KPI, HSSEQ and ISO regulatory guidance across all PFI / Liftco contracts.
- Carry out initial risk management review across all PFI / Liftco contracts and deliver an independent contract strategic risk review, ensuring a plan of all key mitigations is in place
- Carry out full HSQE activity review and identify areas for improvement
- Set up a comprehensive risk management review program for the contract with clear diarised dates for review
Requirements and Experience
- Have extensive and demonstrable previous experience in a client facing role with either a soft, hard, development or communications specific competency.
- Be Highly Customer Focused and understand the need for a customer service framework across the contract at all levels
- Have a dynamic and infectious character with a clear desire to succeed.
- Be project management focussed and able to plan and execute complex and fast-moving projects.
- Have demonstrable team skills with a clear focus on delivering results in a multiple stakeholder / performer environment
- Have sound financial acumen and exhibit good commercial skills
- Have a high level of written English and report writing and/ or bid writing skills together with excellent IT skills
- Be an excellent and convincing communicator.
- Be prepared to have a flexible and innovative approach to working.
- Real passion and enthusiasm to succeed.
Qualifications / Experience
- Previous experience in a frontline managerial facilities management role in the public and PFI / Liftco sector
- Commercial and finance acumen in managing contracts and accounts
- Previous supply chain management experience in soft and hard services with a specific focus on technical hard services and compliance skills
- Fully IT literate across Microsoft and CAFM platforms
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.