Location: Leicester, Head Office
Reports to: Head of Supply Chain
The opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to join our Supply Chain Team at our Head Office in Leicester. Supply Chain Co-Ordinator will be reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager and assist in day to day operations of Supply Chain department.
- Initial engagement with suppliers regarding performance
- Act as a ‘gateway’ to ensure preferred suppliers are used to carry out the required services;
- Validate costings for mobilisations
- Provide support with, and produce reports on supplier usage and performance;
- Drive supplier app and monitor usage
- Provide first line of support for Operations regarding Supply Chain support
- Support the Senior Chain Managers to manage relationships with any vendor accreditation partners;
- Support Supply Chain Managers in supplier reviews creating performance dashboards for the basis of formal reviews
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong commitment and be self-motivated to develop and learn
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high standards of English, spelling and grammar
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a small team.
- Ability to filter information and prioritise tasks
- Sufficient drive to seek work on own initiative and ask for help where needed
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.