Location: Head Office, Leicester
Reports to: Head of Supply Chain
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager to join our Supply Chain Team at our Head Office in Leicester. Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the operational and tactical management of suppliers in accordance with the requirements of its clients.
- Provide supplier performance and market intelligence to internal customers to enable Bellrock to maximise its commercial opportunities
- To proactively partner with Bellrock FM client operational teams and act as second point of escalation for supplier under performance
- To inform the Supply Chain Team of any supplier under performance which requires escalation
- Hold structured review meetings with appropriate contractors, suppliers and professional bodies to develop a constructive and open relationship to mutual advantage
- Utilise performance measurement metrics in the generation of supplier scorecards and client dashboards and be credible in front of suppliers and clients when discussing tools and techniques used to monitor and measure supplier performance
- Establish appropriate action plans to manage out under performing suppliers
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to maintain positive and open relationships
- In collaboration with stakeholders, jointly own the implementation of all risk controls and measures in respect of Bellrock’s Supplier Management Policy
- To ensure all existing and new suppliers are assessed against Bellrock’s risk criteria
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Have at least 3 years within a supplier facing role
- Have strong demonstrable knowledge of supplier performance management
- Have strong demonstrable experience in stakeholder management and cross-functional team working
- Have very strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Have a structured and data-driven approach to project management
- Show evidence of working within a continuous improvement culture, with a strong customer focus
This role may include business travel.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.