Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Main duties are broken into 6 key sectors for the role
- To proactively partner with stakeholders and act as second point of escalation for supplier underperformance.
- Advise stakeholders of poor performance and provide improvement plans.
- Measure and monitor supplier performance across the contract and provide detailed reporting and analysis on trends together with improvement plans working in collaboration with the Business Analyst
- Develop and implement the customer engagement plan
- Support client with identifying SME’s across the portfolios
- Undertake any small supplier on boarding programmes
- Monitor supplier AOV and implement improvement programme with Business Analyst.
Contract performance data and information
- To inform the Account Director of any supplier underperformance which requires Senior escalation
- Hold structured review meetings with appropriate contractors, suppliers and professional bodies to develop a constructive and open relationship to mutual advantage
- Utilise performance measurement metrics in the generation of supplier scorecards and client dashboards.
- Deliver comprehensive MI reporting information to the stakeholders
- Be credible in front of suppliers and clients when discussing tools and techniques used to monitor and measure supplier performance.
- Establish appropriate action plans to manage out under performing suppliers.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to maintain positive and open relationships
- In collaboration with stakeholders, jointly own the implementation of all risk controls and measures in respect of the Supplier Management Policy
- To ensure all existing and new suppliers are assessed against a set of agreed risk criteria
Leadership, people and contract restructure
- Deliver a collaborative team ethos
- Ensure all supply chain partners adhere to the “Code of Conduct” for LGIM
- Oversee the compliance against client specific “critical assets”
- Work in partnership with Technical Services and Compliance Manager to assess and monitor all insurance policies and engineers qualifications.
- Provide a second-tier supply chain support mechanism.
Supply chain performance management
- Manage the allied partners for hard services against the Bellrock Performance Relationship Program.
- Ensure performance meets the required gold standard levels and drive improvements into the wider PRP program
- Manage supplier performance on an asset and geographical basis based on First Time Fix, Attendance on Time, Use of technology ect.
- Manage swap out programme alongside Business Analyst and SDM’s
- Problem- solving, critical thinking,
- Experience of strategic management and on boarding of Supply Chain
- Supply chain performance benchmarking
- Development and implementation of Supply Chain relationship programme
- Development and implementation of supply Chain risk and reward programme
- Managing supplier performance across National portfolios
- Senior stakeholder engagement
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent communicator
- Analytical skills and intermediate IT skills, such as Word, Excel
- Experience in business administration
- Have or working towards CIPS level 3/4 or NVQ level 3 / 4 equivalent in Supply Chain Management
- Min 3 years in a similar role within supply chain management and managing facilities and/or building maintenance/fabrication suppliers.
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme, Private Life Insurance and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.