Head office, Leicester
Head of Supply Chain
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager to join our Supply Chain Team at our Head Office in Leicester. The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the operational and tactical management of suppliers in accordance with the requirements of its clients.
- Lead the strategic management of suppliers in accordance with the requirements of its clients.
- Proactively partner with operational teams and act as final point of escalation for continuous supplier underperformance
- Lead in the implementation and execution of formal Performance Improvement Measures. Establish appropriate action plans to manage underperforming suppliers.
- Hold strategic review meetings with appropriate contractors, suppliers and professional bodies to develop and maintain a constructive and open relationship to mutual advantage
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to maintain positive and open relationships
- In collaboration with stakeholders, jointly own the implementation of all risk controls and measures in respect of Bellrock’s Supplier Management Policy
- Ensure all existing and new suppliers are assessed against Bellrock’s risk management criteria
- Lead the delivery of key projects within the Supply Chain function including new Client mobilisations
- Advise and manage junior members of the team
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 4 years within a supplier or customer facing role
- CIPS level 4 or be willing to achieve
- Strong demonstrable experience of Supplier Performance Management
- Experience in senior stakeholder management and cross-functional team working
- Demonstrable experience in leading time critical projects
- Experience working within a continuous improvement culture with a strong customer focus
Core Qualities and Attributes
- Very confident Communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong influencing and senior stakeholder management skills
- Line management skills
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.