Location: Head Office, Leicester
Reports to: Mobilisation Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Systems Support Administrator to join our busy Mobilisation team, based in Head Office Leicester.
The successful candidate needs to be proactive and take ownership of any raised query, as they will be the first point of contact to resolve Systems Support queries through the ticketing system.
- Resolving queries relating to Concerto through the ticketing systems
- Testing and escalating system bugs and errors to the relevant department for resolution
- Supporting weekly mobilisation communication cells to keep Bellrock stakeholders updated on any new clients, exits and current projects
- Supporting Concerto specific tasks including WebEx training, testing and creating training manuals
- Undertaking any other duties which may reasonably be required within the nature of the duties and responsibilities of the post
Core Qualities and Attributes
- IT literate with proficiency of navigating around a PC with internal CRM systems and have good data entry and keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a good telephone manner ensuring client relationships are constantly met with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven customer service skills with the ability to work with all levels of management and client
- Ability to multitask
- Able to prioritise workload and manage working time effectively
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link.