Bellrock’s multi-disciplinary team analyses the physical condition of your buildings and mechanical and electrical assets
Asset Survey Services
How can Bellrock help?
We provide strategic advice into the management and maintenance of a range of estates. The Asset Survey team is perfectly placed to meet your needs. We use a combination of industry standard survey methods and documents to tailor surveys to suit client requirements. Key survey types include planned maintenance surveys, six-facet Surveys (NHS), asset validation surveys, life cycle advice and stock condition surveys. These are all deliverable via the Concerto FM System.
Combining the best of healthcare, local authority, higher education and private sector knowledge, our team have surveyed and reported on some of the most complex and historic large-scale estates within the UK including prestigious universities, the five biggest NHS trusts and major county council estates; in addition to large corporate occupied buildings.
How can Bellrock help?
- We have extensive technical knowledge and expertise to produce a tailored survey based on our wealth of experience in health, local authority, education and wider private estate. The survey can use any sector specific standards including HESA, NHS-EstateCode and DfeS
- Our multi-disciplinary team analyses current physical building condition and costs for building improvements
- Our expert team provide data for existing property / facilities management systems and data inputting
- Project management of work recommended from the survey and advice on your estate’s compliance
- Our team calculate the pay-back periods for key elements requiring replacement or upgrading
- Our team can suggest alternative solutions that will offer better and more cost efficient energy savings
- Our team analyses mechanical and electrical assets together with statutory compliance, space utilisation, functional suitability and environmental performance
Meet the Experts
Andrew is a Chartered Surveyor with over 25 years' experience in the property sector. He supports asset managers, property owners and occupiers to develop, maintain and operate their portfolio using his extensive knowledge and experience. Andrew combines his technical project management and building surveying expertise with the application of new technologies to deliver robust property advice.
Andrew also works with clients co-ordinating refurbishment and new build construction projects.