Bellrock provide specialist security risk management consultancy, further to an in-depth analysis of the existing physical protection system, including site assignment instructions, equipment and personnel.
Do you have an effective and proportionate security risk management strategy?
Bellrock offer a range of security consultancy services, including security risk assessments, which identify critical assets, security threats and security vulnerabilities.
Bellrock can identify proportionate and cost-effective security countermeasures for the site, having regard to Defense in Depth (DiD) and the key security principles; detect, deter, delay and respond.
Security Risk Management Services
- Industry recognised security risk assessments, to identify critical assets, security threats and vulnerabilities, with a view to specifying proportionate and cost-effective security countermeasures.
- Stakeholder consultation to identify critical assets, encourage security awareness and risk mitigation strategy ‘buy-in’.
- Intelligence gathering to identify site specific security threats, including consultation with stakeholders and local law enforcement (where applicable / necessary).
- Site surveys to identify security vulnerabilities, including omitted, ineffective and / or costly security countermeasures.
- Review of site-specific assignment instructions (policies, plans and procedures) and recommendations aligned with industry best practice.
- Review of physical security systems, capabilities, applications and recommendations.
- Review and cost benchmark of security resource, response procedures, training, contract obligations and KPI’s to confirm it is effective and delivers best return on investment.
- Review of site emergency planning, response, business continuity plans and recommendations to minimise operational disruption.
- Recommend proportionate and cost-effective physical security countermeasures. This will consider low-cost measures, such as crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED), or improvements to site procedures, in addition to systems and personnel.
- Specification of industry recognised physical security Operational Requirements (OR’s).
- Compliance with GDPR and relevant statutory requirements.
- Security risk management dispute resolution.
Bellrock carried out a security risk assessment of a mixed-use site under construction and recommended the appropriate physical security measures for each stage of site development.
We were instructed to carry out a security risk assessment following the refurbishment of a commercial office development, prior to occupation. Recommendations included physical security equipment and an outline of appropriate assignment instructions.
A security risk assessment was carried out, on behalf of a group of occupiers, at a high profile, multi-let commercial office premises. The report identified shortfalls in control room set up, installations, operations and guarding assignment instructions.