Reporting to: Compliance Operations Manager
As part of our continued growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Compliance Administrator to join our Workplace and Compliance team based in London. This role perfectly suitable for a graduate who is looking to start a career within Facilities Management. Key purpose of the role is to support the Contract Compliance Manager, to produce and implement processes and procedures to ensure compliance in line with Bellrock’s’ contractual obligations, across a variety of contracts. The role will involve significant involvement with site-based facilities management teams and interaction across the divisions within the wider Bellrock Group.
This role will be home based but travel to the contracts to complete reviews and gather information will be required. It is anticipated that you will need to attend an office based in central London, one day a week. This role will work across a minimum of 9 sites with the possible inclusion of 6 others, dependent on the development of this project.
- Review of contract performance against contractual obligations and provided detailed gap analysis
- Liaising with site based facilities management teams to capture operational information.
- Production of account management documentation in regards to operational information, which reflects our contractual documentation
- Engage with the relevant divisions within the Bellrock Group to ensure that documentation and systems reflect our required contract compliance, as instructed by the WCS Contract Compliance Manager.
- Producing appropriate project plans for the delivery of the account management documentation for each contract and ensuring that timescales are adhered to.
- Providing updates/reports to the WCS Contract Compliance Manager in relation to project delivery.
- Attending client meetings to support the WCS Contract Compliance Manager.
- Become familiar with the Concerto system and utilise to ensure that an overview of contract performance can be monitored, gauged and managed
- Ability to navigate and review complex contract documentation
- Adherence to process and procedures
- Able to demonstrate an ability to communicate at various levels, both internally and externally
- Clearly articulate succinctly difficult or complex information
- A good communicator
Core Qualities and Attributes
- Excellent active listener.
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and route cause identification.
- Flexible and creative.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Innovative and forward thinking
In return Bellrock are offering a competitive salary. Working hours are Monday – Friday based on 37.5 hours per week and 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
In addition to this Bellrock also offers the successful candidate employer contributed pension scheme and a Company Retail Discount Scheme.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and covering letter via the link
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.